Monday, March 14, 2016

Hallway Display

I recently took down the biography research projects that the students had on display in the hallway. But, before I did, I snapped a picture of it.  As I sit here reflecting on their progress this year, I am amazed at the growth they have shown as writers. 
The three types of writing that we have been working hard practicing are expository (informational), personal narratives, and opinion writing. We are currently working on an expository piece on a topic that we are "experts" on (most of the focus is on text features and the text structure of an informational piece).  Our personal narratives are published and on their way from the publishing company. We continue to work on writing opinion essays each week.  
I am so proud of their efforts!


No comments:

Post a Comment